Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Princess

It has been a long time since I last updated the blog. I have been busy with helping my mom with a Christmas project. Then Elizabeth decided that she wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween. I decided that she should have a real dress and not just a costume. So after much time and effort the dress is finished and we have an official Cinderella in the house. I had a lot of fun using my new machine and creating a one of a kind dress. Todd told Elizabeth that she is lucky to have a mom that can make her dresses that no one else will ever have. She wore it to church on Sunday and there was a little girl from the other primary that just couldn't help but think that there was a princess at church.

1 comment:

handbag-0086 said...

Christmas suprise,please hit www.handbag86.com ,suprising gift take to home