Kauluwehi and I went to the fabric store and she choose the pattern and the matterial. I then helped her make a dress.
Mikela made a skirt, from the same pattern, with some left over fabric that I had from a dress that I made.
I think that they turned out pretty cute with a little help from me.
I have also had fun making reversible aprons as gifts for family and friends.

This one I made for my niece who just got married.

I came up with the saying and made this one for Marie who is getting married soon.



I think that they have turned out really cute and were a lot of fun to make.
I have also had fun making reversible aprons as gifts for family and friends.
This one I made for my niece who just got married.
I came up with the saying and made this one for Marie who is getting married soon.
I think that they have turned out really cute and were a lot of fun to make.
1 comment:
I envy this talent! Everything looks great!
Post a Comment