After waiting for almost a year, we were able to attend the U2 concert. This was only the 3rd concert that I have been to. The first one was Neil Diamond with my sisters Diane and Teresa right before I left on my mission. The next was Paul McCartney with our two oldest. And now this one for just Todd and I. This is a group that Todd listened to and has introduced me to. Other than being unseasonable cold, I'm glad I had my winter coat, for the year it was a fun concert. There were no fireworks, but they used lights and disco balls to put light over the whole audience. A lot of fun, even if I didn't know many of the songs.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Achtung Baby U2 Concert
After waiting for almost a year, we were able to attend the U2 concert. This was only the 3rd concert that I have been to. The first one was Neil Diamond with my sisters Diane and Teresa right before I left on my mission. The next was Paul McCartney with our two oldest. And now this one for just Todd and I. This is a group that Todd listened to and has introduced me to. Other than being unseasonable cold, I'm glad I had my winter coat, for the year it was a fun concert. There were no fireworks, but they used lights and disco balls to put light over the whole audience. A lot of fun, even if I didn't know many of the songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment