Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Setting up the 'Tree'.  Todd and the kids had fun getting the tree out and set up while I was out for the evening.  We didn't get it up as early as in previous years, but this year has been different.






This year at the Ward Christmas Party the Primary kids did the Nativity Story.  The boys were shepherds and Elizabeth was an Angel.





Our Friend Liz invited the kids over to make 'Gingerbread Houses'  Liz and I got the kids started and then we left for an evening of Mannheim Steamroller.  When we got back it looked like the kids had had a blast.  While Liz and I returned feeling more in a Christmas mood.





We spent Christmas Eve with the Gessel side of the family having dinner, playing games, and the great-grandkids getting a gift from Grandma Gessel.




 Christmas Morning.  The gifts were set out and just waiting for the kids to wake up.  They were all excited for the gifts that they had received.







This is what Geoffrey did all day...he was so excited about getting a Game Boy.




No comments: