Monday, August 18, 2008
Not what I want to do on a Sunday Evening.
So, yesterday evening I was trying to relax by playing the piano. Evan loves the piano and was trying to get up to play also. I was just about to get him down, when gravity helped him out instead. He headed off the bench backwards and hit the leg of the piano just right. At first it didn't look like we needed to head to the doctors, but after cleaning up some of the blood, I decided that I would just go check it out to make sure. The nurse came out and said that it wouldn't hurt to put one stitch in, if only to keep it from getting infected. So, as we waited for the doctor to come and look at it, the nurses all came to see him. They all thought that he was so cute, because he was bending himself in half and putting his head between his feet. They dubbed him Yoga Boy. Wish I was that flexible. Well, when all was said and done, they ended up putting two little staples in the back of his head. After all the fuss, he fell asleep where he landed and we were tempted to leave him here, if only because he wouldn't be on the back of his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment