This last week I helped out our neighbor by watching her two boys. They had lots of fun playing with the Lego, GeoTrax Train, and PS2. The plan was for me to have them until Thursday, so Wednesday morning after taking care of things, I had the boys get their shoes on and off we went. Max was always wanting to know where we were going, and Braden said that we were going to the park. They were a little confused when we didn't turn into the park and kept driving. Instead we headed up to the zoo. They were pretty excited to be there.
Of course, when we got there Evan had fallen asleep.
Because of some things, I ended up with Braden and Max on Friday also. I had already told our kids that we would go to the Zoo, so Mindy and I worked it out so that everyone was able to get to the Zoo and Back. Evan was excited, because this time around he got to see the alligator.
1 comment:
Dorothy,
I can't believe how your family has grown. It is so fun to see your kids and to see the changes that have happened. You have a cute blog.
Love, Crista
Post a Comment