Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Princess Party

Yesterday we had a Birthday Party for Elizabeth.

I had fun making the castle cake. I think that it turned out pretty good.

We had some beautiful "Princesses" who attended.
There was (going clockwise) Elizabeth, Amaiya, Katie, and Lilli.

The "Princesses" had fun making crowns and playing pin the fire on the dragon.
Todd's mom did a great job making the dragon and helping get ready in general.
We ate heart and star sandwiches, with fresh grapes and strawberries.
The "Princesses" liked the Ferrero Rocher the best.

We then sang"Happy Birthday" and had cake with ice-cream.


"Princess" Elizabeth had fun opening her gifts and seeing all the fun things she received.

Before you knew it, it was time for the "Princesses" to go home.
They each left with their treat bag and three roses.

2 comments:

Miss Cris said...

Dorothy, that is so cute! I love all the pics. Sorry we didn't make it. What's your e-mail address? E-mail me back at cristamdavis@yahoo.com.

The Bell Family said...

Cute blog, Dorothy! I may need you to make my daughter a cake next Birthday. That was one cute cake!